- In Q3 2012, the revenue of the daily deals is about 7.6 billion.
- The Top 20 websites account for 98.3% of the market
- Overall Juhuasuan is still the no.1 (this is for Service Deals as well as Product Deals).
- The leaders in Service deals are Meituan, Dianping and Nuomi
- Shopping was the most popular category in Q3; Clothing/Footgear ranked top 1.
- Travel is the new “hot” category.
- About 60,000 travel deals have been launched in 2012 Q3.
- Travel deals revenue is nearly 600 million, 9% of the total revenue in 2012 Q3.
- Even for typical local service deal websites, such as Dianping/Meituan, the share of travel deals is growing.
Please find the China 2012, Q3 Daily Deal Market Report on